The Buninyong Good Life Festival Committtee is pleased to announce that it has taken over management of the Buninyong Farmers Market. We are completely re-launching and re-branding the market which we are now calling the Buninyong Village Market.
The first Buninyong Village Market day will be held in co-ordination with this years festival, with all Stall Holders essentially being part of the market.
A new 2014 Village Market application is subsequently now available to download.
Stalls will be available in
- the festival grounds (Uniting Church Grounds) in Learmonth Street, Buninyong – directly opposite Foodworks Supermarket.
- Inside & outside the Town Hall
- And inside the Masonic Lodge.
This year we’ll also be offering a Mini Makers Craft stall for enterprising young children to display and sell their craftwares.
The Festival aims to present a unique market area focusing on -
- Original and unique craft products
- Healthy food
- Educational and Information stalls